All types of events should have a program. Print event programs for different events or functions such as conferences, trade shows, exhibits, seminars, forums, and symposiums.
Event Programs are printed booklets that contain the information guests and attendees need to know to keep your event running smoothly.
The event programs provide introductions, schedule and description of events, including order of activities and duration, list participants, maps or add special notes about your gathering or organization and:
- Spotlight and provide thanks to participants, speakers, entertainment, special guests, and other worthy parties like sponsors and anyone who provided promotional items, donated funds, or did volunteer work for your event.
- Addresses and websites
- Information about your event, organization, milestones and mission
- Pictures of individuals or groups, past events and activities
- Upcoming events calendar
- Catalogs of items for sale
Use Event Programs for:
- Recitals: Dance, musical performance and more.
- Business meetings, conventions, conferences, teambuilding, association events, corporate product launches, sales meetings, trade shows, training services, exhibits, seminars, forums, and symposiums
- Education: grade schools, junior high, high school, universities, teachers, students, library, graduations, school plays and more.
- Pageants, society balls, charitable auctions, fundraising, cinema, theater, music events, art exhibitions and more.
- Youth events, wedding, birthday family reunion events
- Food events
It's Always A Good Day To Print!